A tropical oasis located on the beautiful island of Nevis - flush with sugar-soft beaches and sweeping vistas of rainforest, serenity and tropical adventure
The Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) is the Government Authority which handles all matters concerning Citizenship by Investment in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
The Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984, making it the longest established program of this kind in the world. It has distinguished itself from many other similar programs by rigidly enforced investment requirements and meticulous due diligence procedures.
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis utilizes this program to attract investors of good character to make a substantial contribution to the development of the Federation. These investors are then given the opportunity to apply for citizenship and passport within the strict guidelines of the law and the relevant regulations.
- Media Release: Henley & Partners – Caribbean Citizenship-by-Investment Programs
- Changes to the CBI Program
- Why Climb Our Business Everests?
- St Kitts and Nevis’ Citizenship by Investment Programme uniquely invites applicants to play a part in the life, culture and economy of the Federation.
- A SECOND CITIZENSHIP OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, SAYS CEO OF CIU
- CBI PROGRAMME CHANGES DESIGNED TO ATTRACT INVESTORS OF GOOD CHARACTER