Real Estate Option
To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis under the Real Estate option of its Citizenship by Investment Program, the Government requires an investment in designated Real Estate with a value of at least US$ 400,000.
On approval in principle of an application under the real estate investment option the following fees are payable to the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis:
- US$ 50,047.00 for the main applicant.
- US$ 25,047.00 for the spouse of the main applicant
- US$ 25,047.00 for each child of the main applicant under the age of 18
- US$ 50,047.00 for for each qualified dependent of the main applicant above the age of 18 other than spouse
- Children over 18 years but below 25 must be in a full time learning institution and fully supported by parents.
Additionally to these fees, real-estate buyers should be aware that there are also purchase costs (mainly compulsory insurance fund contribution and conveyance fees) of approximately 4 – 5% of the purchase price.
Only villas and condominium units from an approved developer will qualify for citizenship.